Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original work, free from any form of plagiarism in the text, data, figures, or tables. Any reused image is properly attributed.
- The submission has not already been published, and is not under consideration by another journal.
- The submission has been approved for publication by all co-authors and relevant authorities (e.g. an institution or sponsor).
- The submission has been prepared in accordance with the author guidelines.
- The authors have complied with AJSTD’s ethical standards, as outlined in the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
All articles published by AJSTD are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license. This means that anyone is free to read, download, print, copy, search, crawl for indexing, link to the full text, transform, pass as data into software, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, without requiring prior permission from either the author(s) or AJSTD, provided they give appropriate attribution to the original author(s) and AJSTD, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. A non-exclusive license is granted to AJSTD to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher, along with the commercial right to include the article in a hardcopy issue for sale to libraries and individuals.
Although the conditions of the CC BY-SA license don't apply to authors (as the copyright holder of your article, you have no restrictions on your rights), by submitting to AJSTD, authors recognize the rights of readers, and must grant any third party the right to use their article to the extent provided by the license.
In order to carry out its functions as a journal, AJSTD requires the names and affiliations of authors, along with the email addresses of corresponding authors. This information is used solely for the purposes of enabling authors to be identified as such.
None of your information is ever shared with a third party, or used outside of the aforementioned context.