Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original work, free from any form of plagiarism in the text, data, figures, or tables. Any reused image is properly attributed.
- The submission has not already been published, and is not under consideration by another journal.
- The submission has been approved for publication by all co-authors and relevant authorities (e.g. an institution or sponsor).
- The submission has been prepared in accordance with the author guidelines; figures, tables, captions, and references have been supplied separately.
- The authors have complied with AJSTD’s ethical standards, as outlined in the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
- Articles published in AJSTD are immediately open access, and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. You are free to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and AJSTD, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
- Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. A non-exclusive license is granted to AJSTD to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher, along with the commercial right to include the article in a hardcopy issue for sale to libraries and individuals.
- By publishing in AJSTD, authors grant any third party the right to use their article to the extent provided by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
In order to carry out its functions as a journal, AJSTD requires the names and affiliations of authors, along with the email addresses of corresponding authors. This information is used solely for the purposes of enabling authors to be identified as such.
None of your information is ever shared with a third party, or used outside of the aforementioned context.